Laminate Flooring is Perfect for Any Lifestyle
Laminate is Easy to Care For, Long Lasting, & Gorgeous
Suppose you desired the authenticity and charm of natural flooring, but would also rather save some money on your new floor as well. In such cases, laminate flooring, which is both alluring and significantly more cost-effective than natural flooring, is your best solution. Extensive research and all of modernity’s technological achievements have been poured into making laminate flooring not only attractive, but also making it long-lasting, easily maintained, and simple to repair should one or more planks become damaged.
Laminate is Available in a Broad Array of Styles & Colors
Walden Carpets has partnered with the finest laminate flooring manufacturers in the world to give our customers access to any style they wish for their room. You won’t even be limited to flooring that flawlessly emulates the rich appearance of hardwood, softwood — we further offer laminate flooring that provides all the luxury of tile, although it requires only a fraction of the work that installation and maintenance would otherwise entail.
Why Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring is a highly durable product that looks like real wood, yet costs about one third less than the “real thing.” It is easier to install, typically lasts longer, and offers a great variety of other benefits as well.
- Easy Installation
- High UV Resistance
- Excellent Warranty Protection
- Easy Repairs
- Easy Cleaning
- Wearsurface with Aluminum Oxide
- Design Surface
- Glueless Locking System
- High Density Fiberboard
- Edge Sealant
Laminate Care and Maintenance
Laminate floors come as close as possible to being maintenance free, and they are extremely resistant to wear and staining. Here is how to keep yours looking like new!
- Use rugs at workstations, pivot-points such as stair landings and room entryways, and other high-traffic areas to reduce wear, especially if you have a large family or indoor pets.
- Use mats at all exterior doors to keep sand, dirt, grit, grease, and oil outside.
- Keep pets’ nails trimmed and paws clean and free of dirt, gravel, grease, and oil.
- Place protective pads beneath furniture legs and feet to reduce scratches and dents.
- Use a dolly and protective sheets of plywood when moving heavy objects such as furniture and appliances.
- Make certain furniture casters are clean and operate properly.
Maintenance Dos and Don’ts
- DO remove spills promptly using a soft cloth.
- DO use the manufacturer’s recommended cleaner.
- DO use alcohol, acetone, or fingernail polish remover for stubborn stains such as paint, adhesive, asphalt, and oil.
- DO sweep or vacuum regularly, since built-up grit can damage a laminate floor’s finish. If you vacuum, the vacuum head must be a soft brush or felt type. Be certain the wheels of the vacuum are clean, smooth, and will otherwise not damage the flooring.
- DON’T wax, polish, sand, or lacquer.
- DON’T use scouring powder products, steel wool, or abrasives.
- DON’T use a steam cleaner on your laminate floor.
3100 S Carolyn Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Mon Night: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm